Learning at The Wilson
The mission of Learning at The Wilson, Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum is to make our service the departure lounge for a voyage of discovery for anyone who wants to get on board. The brand new Foyle Learning Centre on the ground floor is the venue for a wide range of inspiring hands-on activities and imaginative workshops led by The Wilson’s experienced Learning Team.
If you would like more information or to book any of the activities we offer, please contact our Learning & Access Team Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively please view our latest 'Learning at the Wilson Leaflet'.
Our Learning team offers
- Over 1,600 items in our learning collections for you to borrow. More information here.
- Relevant, accessible and imaginative workshops to tailor to pre-school aged children right through to adults learning for life.
- Innovative programmes and workshops for schools, supporting many areas of the curriculum, such as art, history, creative writing, design and technology and performing arts. More information here.
- A jam-packed programme of events for adults and families. View events here.
- Regular family friendly drop-in Tots and Tales and Arty Sunday sessions. View family friendly events here.
Birthday parties at The Wilson
If you would like to find out more about how to arrange fun-filled and exciting birthday parties at the Wilson, with opportunities for children to experience the handling collections, themed museum trails and arty crafty activities, please click here.