Buying our images
Do you want to buy an image from the collections held at The Wilson?
Is the image you would like a colour image?
The Bridgeman Art Library hold our colour images. You can search their database to see if they already have the image.
- If they do, all the rest of the purchasing procedure is with them
- If they don’t, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see how we can assist you.
Is it a black and white image?
- We supply black and white images. If you would like to order an image please let us know what the image is e.g. artist, title, subject matter etc. If you know the object number please include that in your enquiry. It will look similar to this: 2018.1. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
Are you going to reproduce the images?
- If not ….i.e. they are only for your own private use, for example to hang on the wall, or
for reference, you do not need to do anything else.
- If yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Please let us know as much information as possible about the publication e.g. what the publication is and how you would like to use the image in it and your timescales – but worry if you don’t have that information yet!