Have you got a question about our collection?
Want to find out more about our collections, book a research visit or order images from us?
Please do contact us with your question, but before you do so please read the following notes. You may be better off going somewhere else, as we may not be able to help you!
- Is your question about an object(s) in the collection? If so we should be able to help you. You may find that there is information on our online database.
- If it is a general query e.g. about the history of Cheltenham, the biography of an artist, a style of fashion, or the Arts and Crafts Movement you need to look at books, websites or visit the local library. We’ll be loading up pointers to booklists, other institutions, and websites on our own website. You can find more about the Arts and Crafts Movement at www.artsandcraftsmuseum.org.uk
- Is your question for a school project? If so please contact our learning team on email@example.com
- Do you want to do research? Please go to Open Access Days.
- Do you want to offer us an object? Please go to Offering an object to The Wilson.
- Do you want to purchase or reproduce an image from our collections? Please go to Buying our Images. Please note that the majority our image orders are dealt with through Bridgeman Art Library.
- Would you like to know what we charge for Collections services? Please see The Wilson collections charges.
For anything else please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01242 387488. Due to the large number of emails we receive it may take up to six weeks to respond to your enquiry.
Buying our images
Do you want to buy an image from the collections held at The Wilson? Find out more here.
Open Access Days
The Wilson runs Open Access Days to make stored collections accessible to researchers for study.
Offering an object to The Wilson
Do you have an item you would like to offer to The Wilson? Find out more...