The Wilson Shop
Be Curious on #FirstThursdaysChelt - December 6, 2018 - Past Event - See what happened on the night below
Our #FirstThursdaysChelt event in Dec was an absolute blast – doors were open later than usual and visitors hopped inbetween Badlands, Malone’s Vintage, The Wilson, The Stable and Incom Gaming for a night of festive cheer.
- Our Live artist this time round were the talented illustrators Andrew Charles Arts whose work was projected so that visitors were able to see the creative process on the big screen and Genaro Martinez Medina who was on our ground floor creating an incredible watercolour commission. Thank you both!
- In the Guild at 51 Ursula Jeakins used her bookbinding skills to demonstrate how to make beautiful Christmas Gift boxes to give your presents in.
- We curated The December #FirstThursdaysChelt Spotify Playlist at our Record Bar upload pending! – you can checkout our Nov playlist here in the meantime!
- Live performances by Stage Door Learning led by Shirley Halse who were phenomenal- learn about them here!
- A successful Riso Printing workshop led byartist Annabel Duggleby
- A WAC off the wall exhibition
- The Mona Lisa made a guest appearance in the Friend’s Gallery Selfie Station – the last one was a scream so come and see what we have in store this time!
- Museum by torchlight – explore the museum in the dark
- The Incredibelles blew the roof off with a gorgeous selection of Christmas Carols and favourites.
- And we had The Tattered Court create a buzz on the night by stomping and dancing around our block. They are a Border Morris group based in Cheltenham – check out their page here!
Our December Partners this time around included the following venues – Check out what they will be up too here:
Photos from the night
Join us next time on the 3rd of January from 6pm - 9pm for more #FirstThursdaysChelt fun
January event line up coming soon