Retail Volunteer (Stock Takes)
Join in our vibrant volunteer programme as a Retail Volunteer (Stock Takes), supporting the Retail Coordinator to complete monthly stock takes in The Wilson shop.
Location The Wilson, Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum
Hours The first weekday of each month
Description of Role Retail Volunteers (Stock Takes) will be responsible for:
- Completing monthly stock takes in The Wilson shop, including accurately counting thousands of items of shop merchandise
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of shop stock
- Maintaining shop merchandising standards while completing stock takes
- Welcoming and engaging with visitors to The Wilson shop
- Supporting the Customer Service team in executing loss prevention measures
- Recording and escalating visitor feedback to the Retail Officer
- Working together with Cheltenham Trust staff, volunteers, members of the public, and other stakeholders in a respectful, supportive and inclusive manner
To learn more about volunteering at The Wilson and to register your interest in this role, complete the Apply to Volunteer form on our Volunteer page.